|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Type Of Bag||ZIP LOCK BAGS|
|Automation Grade||Fully Automatic|
|Bag Bottom Shape||Square|
|Max Bag Length||20 In.|
|Max Bag Width||21 In.|
|Control||Touch screen and buttons|
|Machine Weight||3.5 Tons|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
1) ZIP LOCK BAGS EXTRUSION PLANT 55MM comes with 7.5 Horse power Rotomative Delta automatic current motor helps to push 22KG of LDPE granules. Extrusion plant is operated by a cabinet consisting 5 digital temperature controlling Delta automatic current frequency drives.
2) Extrusion plant is blown by 2 HP blower paired with 9 outings pressure drum. It comes with a set of 12 Air Rings with different sizes.
3) Set of 11 highly engineered Moulds push out sizes from 2 inches to 20 inches of film bubble. We provide double Molding from 2 inches to 9 inches. That means production of bags from 2 inches to 9 inches is doubled.
4) Dual Co-Extruder helps to achieve superior quality locking in zip lock bags and it also adds unique individual colors in zip lock bag. That means the male and female part of locking can have different colors along with the transparent film.
5) Take up unit consists of 1 HP of geared motor with automatic current frequency drives that can help to adjust winding speed and to check the lock of the bags.
6) Corona treatment unit paired with Take up unit helps to corona treat the bags. Corona treatment is controlled individually by digital meters. Corona treatment is necessary for printing on the bags. Corona treatment is paired with a 2 HP compressor.
7) Two color gravure printing machine adds precise dual color printing to the bag, avoids blurring and color spilling.
8) Digitally controlled Winding unit ends the extrusion process with its double station torque motor.
9) ZIP LOCK BAG CUTTING MACHINE 550mm-2000mm comes with 1.5 Kg class leading Delta servo motor and delta drives.
10) Cutting machine is powered by 2 HP automatic current Rotomative main motor with drives.
11) Ziplock cutting machine is operated by a digitally controlled touch screen controller provided near a 0.25 HP motored stacker which makes it easy to reach.
12) Dimensions: 3 ft. X 12 ft.
13) Power consumption: 3 HP (Electrical units)
14) Initially bags are passed through a high quality 550MM X 2000MM 5MM Thick silicon conveyor belt.
15) The main controlling unit of machine lies in a 7” LED touch screen.
16) Machine is cooled by a 2 HP chiller.
Above mentioned prices are for only extrusion unit only. All the other parts of machinery mentioned in PDF file is chargable. Please contact us for more information.
- Production Capacity: 10 Tons a month
- Delivery Time: 45 Days after placing the order